General Appearance Guidelines
Due to the great number of park visitors we serve daily, all of our employees are expected to be well groomed and appropriately attired.
- All employees are required to maintain the highest standards relating to personal hygiene including regular bathing, clean hands and fingernails. Clean uniforms and bodies are essential.
- Hair should be conservative, neatly styled and combed. No extreme hairstyles or hair colors.
- A clean-shaven appearance is required. In most positions, facial hair is permissible in the form of a mustache, closely groomed beard and sideburns.
- Tasteful, conservative jewelry is permissible when it will not interfere with your safety or job performance.
- During work, no visible body piercing with the exceptions of ears.
- The use of colognes for both men and women, and cosmetics for women (including hair coloring, nail polish, face makeup) should be subtle and in good taste.
- Tattoos, if visible, must be discreet and non-offensive.
- Additional guidelines may be required in food service positions.
Your supervisor may inform you of additional requirements, depending on your department and employment locations.
We provide shirts (2) to be worn while on duty in our shops. You will need to bring khaki, blue, or pants or skirts to complete your uniform. Pants and skirts should be a plain, basic, simple style with no extraneous pockets, buckles, snaps, etc. No cargo pants, please. Please bring comfortable working shoes. Because of the nature of our shops and the nature of your work, high heels and open-toed shoes are not permitted at any location. We will supply a nametag for all shop employees. If your position includes scooping ice cream, sanitation regulations require employees to wear a hat, which we will supply.